With this Privacy Statement we would like to inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data on our website. Personal data are all data that have a personal reference to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail address or user behaviour.
Who is responsible for data processing in our company
responsible for data processing:
Data processing for informational use only of our website
If you use our website for informational purposes only, only the personal data transmitted to our server by the browser you use will be collected. This is the following data:
- IP address
- the date and time of access to our website
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- access status (HTTP-Status)
- the transferred amount of data
- the Internet service provider of the accessing system
- the type of browser used by you and its version
- the operating system used by you
- the Internet page, from which you may have reached our website
- the pages or Subpages which you visit on our website.
The above data is stored as log files on our servers. This is necessary to display the website on the device you are using and to ensure stability and security. Our legitimate interest in data processing lies in the above purposes. Legal basis: The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Duration: The above data for the provision of our website will be deleted when the respective session has ended. Prevention: Since the processing of the above data is absolutely necessary for the provision of our Internet presence, there is no right of objection.
We delete or block your personal data as soon as the purpose of storage has been achieved or has ceased to apply. Any further storage will only take place if this is given to us by national or European regulations. In this case, the data will be blocked or deleted when the storage period prescribed in the respective regulations has expired, unless we need your data to fulfil a contract concluded between us or if this is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Your rights as a user of our online presence under the DSGVO
The DSGVO entitle you to the following rights, which you can assert at any time with the person responsible named in Section 1. of this data protection declaration:
- Right to information: According to Art. 15 DSGVO you can request a confirmation as to whether and which personal data we process from you. In addition, you can request information from us free of charge about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint and the origin of your data, insofar as these have not been collected from us. You also have a right to information as to whether your personal data has been transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transmission.
- Right of correction: According to art. 16 DSGVO you can request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us and concerning you.
- Right of deletion: According to Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless we require their processing for the following purposes:
- to fulfil a legal obligation,
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims,
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information or
- for reasons stated in Art. 17 para. 3 lit c and d DSGVO.
- Right to restriction: According to Art. 18 DSGVO, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted if you dispute the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing of your data is unlawful, you refuse to delete the data and instead request the restriction of the use of the data,
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- you in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO have lodged an objection to the processing of your data, but it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons which entitled us to further processing despite your objection outweigh your rights.
- Right to information: If you have exercised your right to correct, delete or limit processing vis-à-vis us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of the correction or deletion of the data requested by you or their restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed by us of these recipients.
- Right to Data Transferability: In accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, you may request that we receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request the transfer to another person responsible.
- Right of appeal: According to Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. You can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, your workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
Right of withdrawal
In accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time. Your declaration of revocation does not change the legality of the processing of your personal data until revocation.
Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on a balance of interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO), for reasons arising from your particular situation. This is particularly the case if data processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract. If you make use of your right of objection, we ask you to explain the reasons. We will then no longer process your personal data unless we can prove to you that compelling reasons worthy of protection outweigh your interests and rights in data processing.
Irrespective of what is stated above, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis.
Please address your objection to the above contact address of the person responsible.
We also take state-of-the-art technical and organisational security measures to comply with data protection laws and protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties.